The 2022-23 Trust membership year ends on August 31st and 2023-24 subscriptions become due on September 1st.
Applications are open now and invited from existing, lapsed and prospective new members.
Runcorn Linnets is a Community Benefit Society, owned and run by its fans with the Trust Board being elected by the members.
Board members are directors of the club and normally serve for two years.
The past year has seen Trust membership rise to 188 - the highest since the club came home to Runcorn in 2010.
Members receive regular email updates and have this year also decided our choice of away kit while also having their say in the way our matchday programme is issued.
Any supporter, aged 16 and over, who supports the club and the objectives set out in the club constitution, can apply for membership.
Applications can be made at any time during the Trust year (Sept 1 to August 31st).
The membership fee is £10 for the year (or part thereof).
The club’s objectives are to benefit the community by:
- Enhancing the social, cultural and economic value of the club to its communities and by acting as a responsible custodian of the club for future generations
- Upholding the mutual ownership of the club operating democratically, fairly and transparently
- Ensuring the club operates with financial responsibility enabling the club to be run for the long term interest of the community
- Providing sporting facilities and opportunities regardless of age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religious or moral belief
- Playing at the highest level possible, but always operating in a financially responsible
and prudent manner.
Each member, including Trust Board members, receives one ordinary share and a vote in the Trust Board elections and is entitled to a vote at the AGM or any other general meetings.
Priority for any all-ticket games goes to Trust members and season ticket holders.
You can find out more and apply to join here.
Hard copies of the application form will also be available on request from the club office at APEC Taxis Stadium.
All membership application processes comply with data protection legislation.
Any current Trust member not renewing by October 30th 2023 will be considered lapsed and their details will be removed from our database, although they can apply to rejoin later.